2nd year was tough, but the 3rd is tougher. It won’t be… if you take a ride with me.
Congratulations! You are one of the few who have managed to survive through the first two years of medical school. But, don’t get your hopes high yet …because…
Pharmacology is coming.
And don’t forget the annoyingly interesting sidekick “Forensic Medicine”.
You needn’t worry, because you’re neither the first nor the last ones.
Just head straight down and get everything you need because this time medical study won’t get away without a fight.
- Lippincott’s Pharmacology (textbook) ~ 50mb
- Katzung (textbook) ~28mb
- Katzung Board Review*
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes ~10mb*
- Kaplan Pharmacology
- Pharmacology Success ~4mb
- Medical Pharmacology At A Glance ~30mb*
- Pathoma Video Lectures
- Robin’s Atlas of Pathology
- Kaplan Pathology
- Goljan Rapid Review 4e
- BRS Pathology (advanced review)
- Principles of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology -Rajesh Bardale
- Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology – Dikshit
- Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology 2016 2e
- Clinical Forensic Medicine – A Physician’s Guide 3e
Note on F.M: Download these books if you want to ace the exams. To pass the exams, Excel review book and past papers of your institute would do the job.