Download My Friend Pedro at the end of this article.
We, med students,
love need to study and work hard, because there’s no other choice. And, sometimes, that much amount of cramming and everything can make your eyes, ears and brain hurt which, in fact, is annoying.
This is when some entertainment like this comes in handy.
My Friend Pedro is a game released about two years ago. And I personally find it (really) fun to play.
This game also features a Matrix like “Bullet Time” effect. And this raises its coolness way up.
Here’s a trailer below:
Still not convinced?
See the actual gameplay footage below:
This games is also not hardware hungry: most modern laptops/desktops can handle it very easily but if you still wanna be sure then here are the system requirements:
- A 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space.
- A mouse will be helpful esp if you are on a laptop (you can always catch one in your kitchen)
- No wait, that’s a rat … oops.
Basically this summarizes what this game is about. And like always, you can download it for free.
See the screenshots:
Hit the button below to download
Or maybe you can just ignore everything and focus on your studies. 😀