Just a quick and to the point tutorial to download all-kind and all-size files from Mega to your Laptop
- Create a free mega account
- Login to your account on your browser
- Open the link for the files you want to download
- Don’t download the files yet
- Select “Import to cloud” option instead and import the files to your Sync folder, this way you’ll still have a copy even after the original files are reported or removed.
- Download Official MegaSync app for Computer or Phone and install it on your device
- Login to the account
- Sync your account with your device
- For first two days or so you won’t be able to download more than 1 gb.
- But from 3rd day that limit is apparently lifted.
- “Transfer Quota Exceeded” ? Change your Ip address by using a Proxy or a VPN service. Don’t ask me how, ask that two years old. Or ask Google instead.
Join https://t.me/afratafreeh2 on Telegram for any important updates.
Mega download quota exceeded?
Restart router or use VPN
A Med School survivor. Made it through terrible tests, fatal exams, dreadful vivas, clueless OSCEs and currently surviving hospital rotations. Brain function drops to 0.2% during rounds but still able to maintain my sanity.